Pads & Liners, Organic
Hey menstruating humans, we know menstruating sucks. But it can suck a little less knowing that you are choosing plastic-free and chemical-free alternatives to traditional pads and liners. In North America alone, the average menstruating human will use 12,000 to 16,000 disposable napkins or tampons in their life. That's a lot of waste, and also a lot of money! Let's be green, and also save a little green! Offered in a 3 pack of liners, and individual Day and Heavy Pads.
The liner is recommended for daily use with light flow or as a back up to menstrual cup. It has two flannel inserts, and is 7 inches long and 2.75 inches wide (may be small variances due to being hand made).
The day pad is what is recommended for normal flow and day use. It is longer than the liner by 3 inches but has the same two inserts.
The heavy pad is recommended for a heavier flow during the day or night. It is longer than the liner by 3 inches and has two additional inserts as the liner (four interior inserts and front and back, makes 6 layers of flannel).
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Flannel throughout
- Liner has two flannel inserts.
- 10 inches long and 3.25 inches wide (may be small variances due to being hand made)
- Nickel free snap closes the pad around the bottom of panties.
- Reduce rashes and infections with natural materials.
- Pad will last 3-5 years depending on use and care.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Can be placed in soaking container until laundry needs done to reduce staining.
- Machine launder and dry on any temperature.
Manufacturer: Empty Bin Zero Waste