Isopropyl Alcohol 99% is a first aid staple, and now you can get it plastic-free. At 99%, some folks will choose to dilute this to reach a lower percentage. To comply with manufacturer standards and FDA requirements, this refill must be sold in 8 fl oz increments and labeled with a two-paneled waterproof label from the manufacturer. Bulk liquids are delivered in sanitized community jars by default.
Active ingredient (by volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (99% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Other information
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
Principal Display Panel
FIrst Aid Antiseptic