How it Works: Pop-ups
- If you have brought your own container for liquid products, check to be sure that fl oz are marked on the container. If not, see a staff member to determine how many ounces your container holds. If you don’t have a container, no problem! You can use one of ours. There is a $1 bottle deposit that will be returned to you when you return the bottle at a future pop-up, or if you chose to order with local delivery.
- Fill container with product of your choice, be sure to take a picture of product info and write name on container. If you need a copy of product info, just let us know.
- Checkout and take your zero-waste product home!
- If you are missing us, and wanting a pop-up soon, let us know! Talk to us about hosting a pop-up at your place of business, or at a gathering.
- Weigh your empty container (tare weight) or borrow one of ours.
- Fill your container with product of your choice, be sure to take a picture of product info and write name on container. If you need a copy of product info, just let us know.
- Get container weighed, Walking Lightly staff will subtract tare weight and voila! Pay for just your product!
Notes about products:
- We do not recommend using glass in or around the bath/shower!
- Products will be labeled with: product item, manufacturer, and scent, noting Walking Lightly as distributor. Please reference the website for full product description, instructions, and ingredients.
- Products may be packaged in a facility that comes into contact with tree nuts.