Please note that we are selling laundry sheets in our compostable paper bag, with the same number of sheets as the branded sleeves shown. We are selling through our current stock and then will not be restocking laundry sheets, as the PVOH used to hold the product together, is technically plastic, and is petroleum-based. While it does technically break down in certain conditions allowing it to be called biodegradable, there is not enough research about this biodegraded plastic in waterways (which is directly where it is being put) for us to feel comfortable continuing to sell it. We'll keep our eyes out for future research and studies to see if we can bring back such convenient options. Thanks for being patient while we navigate this sustainability journey with you!
Each laundry strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of liquidless laundry detergent that you just toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE). The smart hypoallergenic laundry detergent formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet. Packets available in cardboard envelope as shown, and we also carry bulk in-store, so that you can purchase just how much you would like and use your own water-tight container for a true zero-waste laundry routine. Available in Fresh Scent.
Laundry Eco-Strips, packaged in paper bag
Regular price $15.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tru Earth Certifications
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Manufactured in Canada
To use: Rip each strip in half along perforation (each 1/2 strip does a load, though you can use a full sheet for a very soiled load); toss in the washing machine drum; add clothes and was like normal.
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
- Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
- PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
- Tru Earth Eco-Strips are palm oil free & gluten free