Hair Repair & Detangler
Regular price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Non GMO | Biodegradable | Sulfate Free | Palm Oil Free
6 Reasons You Should Try Hair Repair
- It’s a great detangler, for you and the kids! When detangling wet hair, always start from the ends, use a wide-tooth comb, and work your way up to prevent breakage.
- It replenishes moisture in the hair. It can be used in place of a conditioner on fine hair, or after conditioning as a detangler for thick or curly hair.
- Used before going out in the sun or swimming, Hair Repair can fill the hair with moisture and prevent drying.
- It can repair split ends and make hair shinier and smoother.
- It smells great! Hair Repair is light in texture and has a clean crisp fragrance.
- Bring your bottles back to Walking Lightly and we will ship them back to Plaine Products to be sanitized and used over and over again! If you want, you can also contact the company directly and they will send you a shipping label. *And if this becomes available in bulk, you know we'll get some in stock so you can refill directly! :)
We are proud of our natural Hair Repair ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Argania Spinose (Argan) Kernel Oil, Sodium Alginate, Microcrystalline Cellulose (Wood Pulp), Algin (Seaweed derived), Coco-Glucoside (Coconut derived), Sclerotium Gum, Gellan Gum, Chitosan, Potassium Sorbate, and Sodium Benzoate. Green Tea Natural Fragrance.
2.5 oz, 74 ML
Manufacturer: Plaine Products