Liquid Laundry Soap
Your search for a safe, effective laundry soap is over! MamaSuds' formulation is based on their own need for a laundry soap that would clean cloth diapers yet it had to be gentle enough to not irritate our baby's skin. We didn't want to add to the labor of laundry by using two different detergents. On top of it all, we had hard water.
If MamaSuds Laundry Soap can clean cloth diapers, imagine how it can clean your regular laundry.
- Ingredients: water, potassium olivate (saponified olive oil), sodium carbonate, and sodium borate
- Options for unscented, or pure lavender essential oil
- HE safe
- SLS-free, Dye-free, phthalate free
- Biodegradable and safe for septic systems
- Free of any synthetic ingredients
- 16 fluid ounce sample bottle will do up to 32 loads of laundry
- 2018 Indie Business Artisan product of the year in the Lifestyle + Home category
Directions: Use 1/2 to 1 full tablespoon per load for high-efficiency washing machines; one tablespoon to 1/4 cup per load for regular machines.
Liquid bulks come in sanitized community jars by default. If you prefer to have a deposit jar, please add the total number you'd like to your order. You'll find deposit jars in our here. If you are purchasing a bottle to put your product in, please let us know in 'note to seller' which product you would like in which container.
**Many people believe soap will ruin your washing machine. This is NOT the case with MamaSuds. Our soap has no extra fat in it (soap makers call this superfatting) that would leave a residue in your machine and laundry. MamaSuds Castile Soap is made specifically with no extra fat so there is no residue left behind. It cleans and rinses out!
I recently wrote an article debunking this myth HERE.